SOLD - 550 Hopewell Ave, Suite 310, Toronto, ON
$549,900 | 2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 795 sq. ft. | MLS# W3998556
Meet 550 Hopewell Ave, a delightful loft complex famously dubbed West Village Loft. While plenty of Toronto’s loft buildings are newly constructed from the ground up, very few have the distinction of being factory conversions. At West Village Lofts, you’ll have the pleasure of having a modern home with the subtle classic features of the original building.
This stunning 2-bedroom, 2 full bathroom unit is flooded with natural light thanks to the oversized windows, massive skylight, and soaring 14-foot ceilings. The gourmet kitchen is the embodiment of modernity thanks to its granite counters and glass backsplash. Gleaming hardwoods adorn the main living area, and large sliding doors offer access to all rooms and closets.
Live in true loft style perched up on the top floor of the building with a private, covered south-facing balcony where you can enjoy glorious views of the city. You’ll be steps to the TTC, new LRT and Design District, and are a short distance from the 401 and Allen Rd for an easy commute in and out of the city.
Maintenance Fees Cover
|Common Elements||Building Insurance||Water|
What We Love
- Beautiful Factory Conversion
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms including master bedroom ensuite
- Soaring 14 foot ceilings
- Steps to Eglinton Ave (and the new LRT yay!)
- 795 square feet
- Private covered balcony
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Granite Counters and Stainless Steel Appliances (including wine fridge)
- South facing oversized windows
- Unobstructed views of the city
- Minutes to Allen Road for easy access to the 401
- Hardwood floors throughout living room
- Tonnes of ensuite storage space