55 Stafford Street, Toronto, ON
SOLD OVER ASKING! - $1,175,000 | 2 Bedrooms | 2 Bath | Detached Garage |
Open House - Saturday, January 20th & Sunday, January 21st 2-4pm
Welcome to 55 Stafford Street, a fabulous fully renovated home in the highly sought-after downtown Toronto neighbourhood of King West Village.
In a city spilling over the brim with condos, 55 Stafford St provides you with all the customized space you would want for downtown city living. There is a rare extra deep backyard and lane access to a separate garage to park your car in.
This beautiful home is loaded with modern extras thanks to its recent renovations. Just slap the word 'new' on just about everything you come across, including the floors, interior finishes, electrical, plumbing, hot water tank, furnace, insulation, and security camera wiring in both the front and back!
Not only is the house fantastic but the location is as well! The ultimate in privacy, the home backs on to Stanley Park and you are also mere steps to Trinity Bellwoods Park, Queen West shops, King West cafes and eateries, galleries, the business hub of Toronto, and the TTC.
55 Stafford Street is the ultimate in downtown living!
What We Love
- Backs on to Stanley Park
- Central downtown location
- Pedestrian friendly neighbourhood
- Fully renovated move-in ready home!
- Brand new detached garage
- Large deep backyard
- Modern Kitchen
- Sleek glass wood and glass staircase
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Two modern bathrooms
- Finished basement with cork flooring
- Large Dining room perfect for dinner parties
- Grand entranceway
- Spacious sun-filled living room with skylights throughout
- Steps to King Street streetcar lines
- 10 min streetcar ride to 2 different subway stations
- Walking distance to Shopping Theatres, Parks, Schools, Restaurants, Cafe's