SOLD - 66 Portland Street, Suite 612, Toronto, ON -
$569,900 | 1 Bed | 1 Bath | 550 sq. ft. plus 105 sq.ft. Terrace | MLS# C3973291
Open House Saturday, November 4th and Sunday, November 5th 2-4pm
There's nothing drab about #612 @ 66 Portland Street. Located in the beautifully renovated Loft Boutique in the 'Fashion District', this fabulous unit boasts 10-foot exposed-concrete ceilings that ooze modern living. The floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking King West offer bird's eye views of passersby below.
Love to cook and entertain? Then you'll be over the moon with this unit's Scavolini Kitchen, complete with a custom island and gorgeous Caesarstone counters.
The bedroom is truly spacious and features tonnes of closet space and built-in organizers, plenty of room to house your collection from your favourite designer. Just as spacious is the large bathroom equipped with a comfy walk-in shower.
Urbanites will appreciate this unit's location: steps to cafes, restaurants, shops, gyms, parks, and even public transit. It's urban living at it's best!
Maintenance Fees Cover
|Heat||Common Elements||Water||Building Insurance|
What We Love
- Incredible King Street West Location
- Boutique loft building
- Low maintenance fees
- Open concept loft layout
- 10' concrete ceilings
- Brand new laminate flooring
- Custom stone media centre
- Closet Organizers
- Gorgeous Scavolini kitchen with custom island
- Unobstructed views
- Next to some of Toronto's best restaurants
- Turnkey living - Move in ready!
- Gorgeous kitchen
- Large patio with a gas line for BBQ'ing
- Unobstructed patio view
- Street permit parking for only $15 per month
- Next door a 24hr TTC streetcar stop
- Close to kid and dog friendly Victoria Memorial Park
- 10 mins away from both Bathurst and St. Andrews Subway stations
- Available fully furnished if needed