LEASED - #246 -12 Foundry Ave, Toronto, ON
$2500 per month | 2 Bedroom | 2 Bath | Available Feb 1, 2018 | MLS# W4003125
Welcome to Davenport Village! This isn’t your average townhouse: not only are you blessed to be on the corner, you’ll also have the privilege of enjoying an oversized private terrace with or your barbecue! The town home features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an upper-level loft making 12 Foundry feel like more of a home. The open concept living and dining area feature hardwood floors, pot lights throughout and plenty of large sunny windows.
Steps to the new Balzac's coffee shop, Hale Coffee, Food Basics, Shoppers Drug Mart and Earlscourt Park. TTC is at your doorstep with a 5-minute ride to Lansdowne Subway Station.
One parking spot and one locker included.
Available February 1st, 2018
What We Love
- Large loft could be used as a third bedroom.
- Huge rooftop terrace perfect for the summer
- Harwood flooring throughout the main floor
- Walking distance to Earlscourt Park
- Pedestrian friendly neighbourhood
- Large open concept layout
- Steps to TTC
- Walking distance to many restaurants and coffee shots
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Balzac coffee just opened next door